Thursday, July 16, 2009

The association



I have joined the Korean BCIT Students Association. This is my first social activity in Vancouver. However, KBSA doesn't launch officially yet. Major students for management is busy preparing for launching around at September. The true,that there is no Korean strudents association, made me wondering, although many Korean students are studying now in BCIT. Anyway, so I have been asked to make a small poster for the bulletin when I have wanted to help them as possible as. Last week, I made it as you can see. That notify Korean students that KBSA will be opening at this September. And, I'm planning on designing its logo and some posters for notification of a occasion.

3 comments:

  1. do you know any club for vietnamese students like that or can i join that club, so everyone must speak english instead of korean. hihi. just kidding. have fun with this. i think you can learn many thing there and dont feel alone when you are here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh very very verryy good job Mark. I hope you guys will enjoy your club. Keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to get involved in the BCIT community. Will events be for Korean students, or will the association invite Canadian students and international students from other countries to their events as well?

    ReplyDelete