Sunday, August 9, 2009

my hometown




I would like to talk talk about energetic and beutiful city Ulsan. Ulsan is home to the Hyundai Motor Company, also Ulsan is my hometown. It is located in the middle of Asia at the Southeast edge of the Korean Peninsula. As I've already mentioned, my hometown Ulsan has the Hyundai Motor Company, which is the largest factory in the world as a single unit. Ulsan is also home to global chemical companies such as SK, LG, SAMSUNG chemical, as well as 170 other chemical companies. There is Hyundai heavy industry the world's largest shipbuilder. So, ulsan is the richest economy in Korea, and third richest city in the world. Most importaantly, the average age of Ulsan is the youngest in Korea, because those big companies always need many young employees whose ability is suitable for their companies. For these reasons, Ulsan is called the dynamic city that energy has been overflowing for the last several decades. Ulsan also has a various natural surroundings where people can enjoy the natural scenery. Ulsan is also close to Gyeoung Ju and Busan, Korea's best known tourist areas.

1 comment:

  1. Hyundai is a famouse car in the world. In my hometown, many people bought the Hyundai cars. There are also many Korean company in my hometown, like Sumsong, LG. If I have a chance, I'll travel Korea in the furture.

    ReplyDelete